Ask SAHM is a place where you can ask our staff & community a question safely & anonymously. Please read our disclaimer.

What type of spots are theese??

Theese baby spots look like keratosis pilaris albo type 2 but they come in circles and there are. Bunch of em on my arms and legs and I had them for three years and now maybe four and it’s starting to spread😭😭


Got an Answer?

Answers (4)

Ring worm?

 Ringworm is quite distinct
helpful (0) 

Go to a dermatologist you won’t get any help on here

Molluscum contagiosum

A viral skin infection that results in round, firm, painless bumps.
The condition spreads through contact with an infected person or a contaminated object Like a towel

Umm mm you'd best see your doctor

 Yep. Anything that spreads can't be good
helpful (0)