Got an Answer?
I'm not a pharmacist, but this is what I can think of. Might not be on the right track:
1. Regular training (eg every 3 months)
2. Updates to laws conveyed to staff asap and also displayed on noticeboard or something similar
3. 2 staff members required to agree to provide medication in suspicious circumstances (eg refilling a script earlier than would be expected)
4. 2 staff members to check in deliveries, so less likely for someone to try and steal meds then say the delivery was wrong.
1. Don't get high on your own supply
2. When selling good shit to the black market charge more if they look rich
3. Don't steal the good stuff, just pay cost price.
Have You tried looking at the pharmacy guild website?