Ask SAHM is a place where you can ask our staff & community a question safely & anonymously. Please read our disclaimer.

Changing back to maiden name. Wheres the best place to start?


Got an Answer?

Answers (3)

Try Coles service desk

helpful (0) 

Do pretty much the same as when you changed it the first time. Why is this even a question?

My answers always seem to be 'google it'

helpful (0) 

In the same way you changed to your married name. Your maiden name is still yours, so all you need is your marriage certificate.