Ask SAHM is a place where you can ask our staff & community a question safely & anonymously. Please read our disclaimer.

When do you need to enrol kids for kindergarten?


Got an Answer?

Answers (4)

You need to look at the education department site for your state, as it varies.

Our first round enrollments closed in july. Im in Victoria

I am in WA and the schools usually ask for enrolments in June/July the year before they are to start. You can also put your name down on a standby list if you miss out on a place .