View other questions

Single parent going back to uni

Answered 22 days ago

Any parents out there who went back to study at uni full time? Would have to leave part time job. Does anyone know if I would be entilted to Austudy?

Have an answer?

We have held the answer in moderation, and will make it available shortly.
2000 characters left.


An unexpected error has occurred, please try again shortly.
22 days ago
You may well be able to get Centrelink help but there’s lots of criteria. Without knowing your exact circumstances it’s impossible to say.
The best thing to do is put in the application and find out. Asking at the office or on the phone isn’t always the best approach because so many things can impact on the outcome and of course the rules can change.
If you’ve been offered a spot in the course you want then put in an application ASAP, because it can take a while. One thing I know for certain is it’s ALWAYS worth applying. Good luck!