Ask SAHM is a place where you can ask our staff & community a question safely & anonymously. Please read our disclaimer.

Hay fever what do you use?

What do you use for itchy watery eyes, runny nose and sneezing?


Got an Answer?

Answers (6)

Rhinocort nasal spray, 'itchy eyes' drops, Zyrtec or Telfast...drink lots of water, they really dry you out!

helpful (0) 

Nasonex spray. You dont need a prescription for the adult one anymore. I find it better than all the other ones.

Use a nasal spray in combination with tablets. Works a treat. Check the dosages of the sprays some are twice a day some are once a day. You'll find if you use the sprays consistently you onky have to take tablets on bad days.

I use Zertec, Its great. it doesnt make me drowsy like Claratyne can

I have a recipe:
Vodka, rum, bourbon.
Mix equal parts into a milkshake cup.. hold your nose and drink as fast as possible.
All better 😊

 Do not drive if this makes you drowsy.
helpful (0) 
 I would appreciate proper answers not a troll! P*ss off
helpful (0) 
 What? It works! Don't be such a hater.
helpful (0) 
 I would rather get better than get drunk and have a hangover
helpful (0)