Ask SAHM is a place where you can ask our staff & community a question safely & anonymously. Please read our disclaimer.

Gift for single dad after separation.

My ex is turning 30 on the weekend. I feel like I should get him something from the kids - any suggestions?


Got an Answer?

Answers (4)

What about a gift voucher for an activity he can do with the kids, like zoo passes or tickets to a show?

Depending on how much you want to spend. I would give the kids some $$ each maybe 10 or 20 bucks each and get them to pick something.

Maybe something personal like a nice picture of the kids?

 I think that seems like it's coming more from you and not the kids. I'd give them money and let them choose something each themselves. It's great you still get along though x
helpful (1)