Ask SAHM is a place where you can ask our staff & community a question safely & anonymously. Please read our disclaimer.

Where to go?

I have been married for 12 years we have a 5 yo and 4yo and a 2yo
I need a break from my hubby, when I try to discuss rugs with him he gets so upset and emotional, I just do not love the man he has become obsessed with money and always taking his mother and families side over mine
We constantly argue or we say nothing to each other
We eat our meals on the lounge in front of the telly
I have tried talking to him but he twists my words and tries and manages the situation (he is a CEO of a small company)
I am currently not working
I have no family
I would leave the kids until I have myself settled and decide east to do with the future
He is a amazing dad and he does help where he can
I just don't know what to do or where to go


Answers (2)

Communication is definately the key. Tell him what you are thinking and how you are feeling. Things may get a little heated but at the end of the day at least you have laid all your cards on the table and he has some idea of where you are standing.