26. Adán: Spanish variant of Adam, which is the Hebrew word for “man”.
27. Alejandro: The Spanish form of Alexander, that probably means “defending men”.
28. Carlos: A Spanish variant on the name, Charles, which could mean “man” or “army, warrior”.
29. Cruz: Means “cross” in Spanish, and generally refers to the cross of the crucifixion.
30. Darío: A variant on the name, Darius, which is thought to mean “to possess good”.
31. Diego: Likely a shortened form of Santiago, but it could also come from the Greek word for “teaching”.
32. Eduardo: The Spanish and Portuguese version of Edward, meaning “rich guard”.
33. Emiliano: This might come from a Roman family name, meaning “rival”.
34. Felipe: A Spanish variation on the name, Philip, which means “friend of horses”.
35. Gaspar: This is a Spanish version of Jasper, meaning “treasurer”.
36. Gil: Spanish and Portuguese version of the name, Giles, meaning “young goat”.
37. Héctor: Catalan version of Hector, meaning “holding fast”.
38. Hugo: A version of Hugh, which probably means “heart, mind, spirit”.
39. Javier: This is the Spanish form of Xavier, but pronounced with a Spanish hah at the front.
40. León: Spanish version of Leon, meaning “lion”.
41. Manu: The short form of Manuel or Emmanuel, meaning “God is with us”.
42. Mateo: The Spanish form of Matthew, meaning “gift from Yahweh (God)”.
43. Paco: A very Spanish name, this comes from Francisco meaning “Frenchman”.
44. Pedro: The Spanish and Portuguese version of Peter, likely meaning “stone”.
45. Rafa: Spanish short form of the name, Rafael, meaning “God has healed”.
46. Raúl: A short name, this is the Spanish version of Radulf that, at its root, means “wolf counsel”.
47. Salvador: The Spanish form of the Latin name Salvator which means “saviour”.
48. Tomás: This is a Catalan version of Thomas, likely meaning “twin”.
49: Xavi: A Catalan short version of Xavier, meaning “the new house”.
50. Zeru: A short, sharp name that means “sky” in Basque.