Tattoos are getting in on the spotlight nowadays.
Almost everyone has them! But if you’re a tattoo virgin and would want a small piece for your first time, why not put it on your wrist so you could stare at it all you want?
Here’s a rundown of the 40 dainty and cutesy wrist tattoos that we adore:
1) This teacup tattoo for the tea lover in you.
2) If you’re more of a lover than a fighter, why don’t you put your heart on your wrist?
3) Surfer babe? Show it on your skin!
4) How about this uber minimal arrowhead tattoo for starters?
5) If you love astronomy (like I do), time for you to show your ruling planet some love.
6) How about a loved one’s initial? Or it could be yours initials!
7) Dabbling in the photography craft? This cutesy outline is for you.
8) Much of a traveller? Kinda cliche, but every travel enthusiast must have a compass tattoo.
9) This dragonfly tattoo is a great skin accessory.
10) A paw print just shows that you are a great paw-rent.
11) ….and more minimalist symbol tattoos.
12) Are you a seafarer at heart? This one’s for you.
13) Ah yes, the inspired flying birds tattoo.
14) This bright coloured fox is a scene stealer!
15) A sailor-themed tattoo for those of you cruising through life’s waves and winds.
16) This pastel unicorn tattoo is adorbs!
17) Seeking for some protection? This tiny Hamsa tattoo might do you wonders.
18) This elephant tattoo is just the cutest!!!
19) Show off your flower child vibes with this daisy tattoo.
20)This cherry blossom piece is a real winner.
21) Lightning bolts for two, please.
22) Put an encouraging word on your wrist for inspiration.
23) These mountains are to die for!
24) Fancy an “all seeing” eye of Horus tattoo?
25) How about a quote you live by?
26) This wasp tattoo is prettier than a flower.
27) An old school camera for another photography fan.
28) This Mickey silhouette is a reminder of you being a Disney baby.
29) While this umbrella reminds you to brave the rainy days.
30) Make a wish.
31) This map and plane piece for the traveller at heart!
32) Song lyrics, maybe?
33) Loving this open book piece for a book worm like me.
34) How about this Golden Snitch tattoo for Potterheads?
35) This simple outline of a vixen is a go-getter!
36) Words of encouragement on the wrist is a must-have.
37) Because nothing is impossible.
Who said bunnies are not allowed on the moon?
38) An ampersand tattoo to remind you that there is always more.
More adventures. More challenges. More beginnings.