I don’t know about you but I’m tired of wrapping my gifts the old and boring way!
For some, the gift wrapper is just that piece of paper that covers the present. However, I have come to realise that, hey, gift wrappers are the initial impressions. They are the presentation — the same way a 5-star restaurant presents its dishes. And, wait, could they be actually part of the gift?
You certainly can blame Pinterest for these crazy cute epiphanies, but I’m sure once you see these gorgeous gift wrapping ideas for Christmas, I know you’ll be on board with me, too!
1. This kind of gift wrapping is perfect for children of all ages!
2. How rustic and charming are these doilies?
3. These handmade tags give a new meaning to “cute as a button.”
4. Let’s go back to doilies. Doilies + floral = la la la love!
5. What about a scion that your lucky recipient can plant?
6. Take your wrapping to the next level by adding paper holly leaves and berries.
7. Or do a star-themed gift wrapper with this handmade tag!
8. What about adding Christmas ornaments to your gifts?
10. Or, wait, what about wrapping your gifts in crossword puzzles? Fantastic idea!
11. The ideas just keep getting better: wrap a candy cane with the gift!
12. If you have spare burlap sacks, this is the best way to put them to beautiful use.
13. Just when you thought it won’t get any better, you see an actual gingerbread boy on the wrapper.
14. If you’re into painting or photography, you need to do this. Pretty please!
15. How down-to-earth but utterly adorable are these?
16. If you’re gifting food, be thoughtful and use containers they can reuse at least once.
17. And if you’re gifting bottles of wine, doing this is an absolute must!
18. Go a mile further and use pretty doilies, handmade tags, and ornaments!
19. For the music enthusiast, combine silver Christmas balls and musical notes.
20. And go simple and direct-to-the point with a mason jar and a wooden tag!
How are you wrapping your gifts this Christmas?
- Christmas Gifts
- Christmas Gifts