Really who doesn’t like a bottle of wine at Christmas?
You can decorate a few bottles and have them under the tree for when people turn up unannounced. Never be caught out without a gift again!
You will need:
- bottle of wine
- 1 sheet of coloured paper from craft shop
- gift tag from craft shop or supermarket
- 4 small white pompoms
- 30cm piece of ribbon for belt
- One buckle button from craft shop
- Hot glue gun
- Measure bottle and cut paper to size making sure it overlaps by about an inch. Hot glue into place.
- Place buckle button onto ribbon and glue into place as shown.
- Attach pompoms and gift tag.
- You may add a bow or ribbon if you like.