These Christmas Lolly Trees are for the chocolate lover in your life. They will look divine as a centre-piece on the Christmas table or as a gift to someone special.
You will need:
- 1 foam or polystyrene Christmas tree cone. We purchased this from our local craft shop.
- 1 star to decorate the top of the tree
- Packets of wrapped chocolates or lollies. We used 5 packets of Pascal Caramels (minus 1 chocolate for quality controlled taste testing. Lol)
- Hot glue gun (or double sided tape)
- The tree we purchased was covered in silver glitter, but it doesn’t matter if you have a plain foam one, as you really don’t see too much of the tree anyway once all the chocolates are placed on it.
- Starting at the bottom of the tree, place a small dob of hot glue on wrapper and stick onto tree, holding in place for a few seconds until glue has set. Alternatively, you can try using good quality double-sided tape).
- Continue to top of tree overlapping the next previous row of chocolates with the next row.
- Place or glue star to top of tree and finish off around top of tree.
- Place in the centre of xmas table and enjoy!!