Today we are going to give you two versions of the humble Ice Cream Sandwich! These are really simple a to make and soooo delicious. If you don’t mind cleaning up a bit of mess, let the kids make these.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Malt Biscuits
- Cherry Ripe bar
- 2 cups Whipping Cream
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Condensed Milk (395 Grams)
- 2 Malt Biscuits
- 1 Cherry Ripe Bar
- 2 Chocolate Biscuits
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
The Two Minute Version:
- Grab a cookie cutter the same size as your two biscuits.
- Fill it with ice cream and press down firmly.
- Then just pop the ice-cream onto the biscuit and enjoy!!!
Not really a traditional ice-cream sandwich, but if you want dessert in an awful hurry - it's a good one! You can also substitute biscuits for wafers.
Cherry Ripe Ice Cream Sandwich:
- Whip the cream until nice and thick.
- Fold in the condensed milk and the vanilla extract.
- Chop up the Cherry Ripe and fold this in (you can use any chocolate bar or nothing at all!).
- Layer the malt biscuits or ice cream wafers in the bottom of a lamington tin lined with baking paper.
- Carefully spoon the ice cream mixture over the top and use a knife to make sure it is even.
- Top with more biscuits or wafers, cover with baking paper then a film of plastic wrap and freeze for at least four hours or overnight.