This is a cute idea and you get to use the Mini Muffin Tin when the little ones have finished with it!
You will need:
- 24 hole mini muffin tin
- 2x A4 sheets of magnetic sheets (from your local cheap shop)
- Decorative papers
- Double sided tape
- Number stickers
- 2” circle cutter for magnets plus 1 ¾” cutter for decorative papers
- Small treats or lollies
- Plate stand
- Hot glue gun
- Cut 24x 2” circles out of magnetic sheets.
- Using the 1 ¾” cutter cut out 24 circles from the decorative papers. Glitter card was used on ours and then topped with xmas paper. Join these together with double sided tape.
- Attach the number stickers from 1-24 and stick on pretty circle tops.
- Place the small treats or lollies in the muffin tin.
- Arrange the circle tops on muffin tray making sure tray is longways or landscape as this balances on plate stand properly.
- Starting at one corner place a small amount of hot glue and attach tinsel working all around the tin.
- Place on plate stand.
- Hide from kids until Dec. 1st.
Alternatively if you can’t find pretty xmas papers you could cut up old xmas cards or google xmas designs and place those on top of magnet sheets.