Make a Christmas Eve Box For Your Kids to Open on The Night Before Christmas
Christmas is the most exciting time of the year, especially if you have little children at home that are so excited about Santa coming to visit!Advertisement
A Christmas Eve Box isn’t exactly another gift to add to the list, it is more of a preparation kit for kids to enjoy their Christmas Day, and to include a few of the staples that most kids get every year anyway. It just makes Christmas that little bit more magical for kids and parents alike! Plus it is exciting for kids to be able to open something before they go to bed, all excited for the big day to come.
What should I include in a Christmas Eve Box?
It really depends on how much you are wanting/willing to spend, but here are a selection of ideas:
- A pair of pyjamas to wear on Christmas Eve
- A DVD of their favourite Christmas movie
- Popcorn or snacks to enjoy whilst watching the Christmas Movie
- Christmas Story Book
- Reindeer Food
- A few treats
- A key for Santa (you hang the key (which is paper) on the front door so Santa can get in if you don’t have a chimney)
- A new Christmas Tree ornament
- Candy Canes
- A Candy Santa Sleigh
Here are some examples of the Cutest Christmas Eve Boxes on Pinterest: