Nowadays, there are so many job advertising techniques that it has become almost impossible for one to be catchy.
Check some of these ones out for a giggle!
1. Well, at least there are french fries.
2. I see green, do you?
3. At least it’s clean, very minimalist!
4. As it happens, you got a point.
5. On the positive side, at least I can look like one of his forces.
7. This is very, uh, primary school.
8. Very specific.
9. Maybe this person is waiting for a miracle.
10. I’ll just get my lightsaber, I can’t die just like that!
11. “I’m sorry but this is really very so super urgent! Seriously.”
12. You’re the one who’s going to use them after all.
13. Oh, I’m sorry but I can’t reach you. My mind says Syntax Error!
14. *alcoholic applicant breathes a very deep sigh of relief*
15. Everyone has standards after all.
16. Oh boy!
17. So, before you are even born, apply for a waitress job. You might get hired, who knows?
18. At least criminals are given the chance.
19. Who’s the weirdo? WHO’S THE WEIRDO??
20. Maybe I should consider that…not.
21. No sugarcoating please!
22. Because who would want to work with lazy people, right?
23. If I send my CV and my portfolio, that would be 11.
24. Em sowri vut wuht?