Let’s all be honest, we probably never really thought about buying baby wipes until we had children.
But now… we just can’t live without them, am I right? Most of us here are parents, and a lot of us have baby wipes. These are sooooo handy! Even though my children haven’t worn nappies for a long time, I still carry baby wipes in my bag for when we eat out of the house, to wipe grotty hands, to wipe up a mess.
But did you know they have so many more uses aside from wiping baby stains? Here are some amazing uses for baby wipes!
- Great to remove fresh crayon or biro off walls.
- Fantastic to polish your chrome taps in the kitchen and bathroom.
- Baby wipes will blot up coffee spills from lounge suites or carpet if you get to it quickly.
- Great for wiping off the grease from your hands on your computer keyboard.
- Some of the fabric brands of baby wipes (like Huggies for instance) can be washed after use, and can be used as a duster or swiffer to pick up dust. Only reuse it if they weren’t used for something too nasty beforehand of course (that’s just gross!).
- Great for wiping over the dashboard and other surfaces in your car to get rid of scuffs and dust.
- Good for wiping down dusty leaves of indoor plants.
- Find your shoes are really dusty or dirty? Grab out a baby wipe – they clean, and shine shoes just beautifully!
- Clean dolls’ faces with a baby wipe!
- Wipe down the kids’ black chalkboards.
- Remove deodorant stains from clothing.
- Remove other stains off clothes.
- If it’s a hot day and your makeup is melted and you’re not near a bathroom, baby wipes are PERFECT for freshening up and removing the offending makeup, particularly mascara.
- Baby wipes are great for easing sunburn until you can get some aloe vera cream. Just apply the wipes to the area for some instant relief.
- Great for removing hair dye residue on your forehead or neck when dyeing your own hair.
- Remove excess nail polish on your fingertips.
- Substitute for paper towels.
- Wipe your hands when they get dirty and there’s no comfort room around the area to wash them.
- Wipe oil off on your face to freshen up when you’re outside.
- Remove sweat off your body.
- Great for when you have a cold or flu to use on your nose instead of tissues – so much softer and nicer on your skin!
- Wipe down your pets to remove stray pet hairs.
- Use a baby wipe to moisten stamps and envelope glue instead of having to lick them!