The latest “Transformers” franchise might already be out , but our eyes are peeled because of the DILF-y Mark Wahlberg.
He is already a staple in Hollywood but in our hearts, he is forever a classic cutie. We’ve watched him grow into the man he is now, and we are ever thankful to the gods for having him here on Earth!
Wahlberg started his career in the groups Marky Mark and Funky Bunch before going into a modelling career and later, being an actor. Really multi-talented!
Here are some of the reasons why we love him so much:
1. So cute and so fresh!
2. Mark was first noticed as the younger brother of Donnie Wahlberg of the successful boy band New Kids on the Block.
3. In 1990, Wahlberg began recording with dancers/rappers Scott Ross, Hector Barros, Anthony Thomas, and Terry Yancey as Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch.
4. The record, produced by his brother Donnie, became number one on the Billboard Hot 100, later becoming certified as a platinum single.
Now, I can’t really decide which Wahlberg brother is hotter. Tsss.
5. Out off topic, but I’m just wondering why Mark is fond of holding his family jewels? Bahaha!
6. Hangin’ Tough….oh wait…wrong Wahlberg!
7. Mark is the youngest of nine children, his siblings include actor Robert and actor-singer Donnie.
With Mark, I actually agree to the adage that the youngest sibling is the most good looking!