Easter craft that is as cute as these Surprise-Inside Paper Easter Bunnies just gets to us.
Even though they’re simple, we love these adorable Easter themed bunnies, and think they would make fantastic Easter goodie bags for Easter parties or just because!
What You’ll Need:
- Small chocolates, small eggs or other small treats
- Pom Poms
- Hot Glue Gun
- Hot Glue Sticks
- Using the cardboard draw one large circle, a smaller circle connected to top of the larger circle and two ear shapes ontop of the smaller circle
- Trace the shape onto the brown paper bag
- Cut out the shape
- Glue the edge of the identical shapes together but leave a gap wide enough to fit the chocolates or other goodies inside
- Place the treats in the bag and then seal completely