Believe it or not but, dads really want to become a part of mum’s maternity journey, and with these photos, you’ll know they do…but sometimes, it comes out…just hilarious.
But really, we know dads are as happy as mums with the coming of a new baby that they want to be hands-on in every aspect of the journey. However, some do take it quite literally that in some pregnancy shoots, where it’s normally mums and their growing bellies that are the centre of attention, dads become the star and steal the show…and mind you, they do it in style…just hilariously. Lol!
So, we want to share with you a collection of hilarious photos of dads embracing the pregnancy shoot that you just can’t un-see. Enjoy!
1. When mum has “three melons” and dad has none…
2. Sizing up your belly, Dad? Well, how about a couple more bottles so yours can look like Mum’s. Lol!
3. Oh…well yours is actually bigger, Dad…
4. The bearded mum? Looks fishy to me. Lol!
5. Got ya! You think your eyes are fooling you? Nope. That belly’s actually Dad’s…I mean Mum’s…
6. That’s one giant baby coming up, Dad!
7. And another!
8. Yep, your fault, Dad!
9. The only way you’ll ever look pregnant, Dad…is with a ball up your shirt!
11. This maternity photo shoot is simply the best…until Dad came along…
12. Insane cravings…for nothing!
13. Nope. You’re not seeing things, Dad.
15. Sorry Dad, not yours…
16. Which is bigger?
17. There’s no such thing as too much baby…but there’s such a thing as too much ice cream, Dad!
18. Okay so that’s enough Macca’s for today.
20. Yep, that brand was maybe meant for that. Lol
Which of these hilarious photos of dads embracing the pregnancy shoot made you LOL?
Jody is the founder and essence of Stay at Home Mum. An insatiable appetite for reading from a very young age had Jody harbouring dreams of being a pu...Read Moreblished author since primary school. That deep-seeded need to write found its way to the public eye in 2011 with the launch of SAHM. Fast forward 4 years and a few thousand articles Jody has fulfilled her dream of being published in print. With the 2014 launch of Once a Month Cooking and 2015's Live Well on Less, thanks to Penguin Random House, Jody shows no signs of slowing down. The master of true native content, Jody lives and experiences first hand every word of advertorial she pens.
Mum to two magnificent boys and wife to her beloved Brendan; Jody's voice is a sure fire winner when you need to talk to Mums. Read Less