Gamers are known to have spent most of their time at home or in the office glued on their seats, facing their screens, and controlling their consoles. If you happen to be one these gamers, it would not have slipped in your mind to consider the right chairs for gaming. Before deciding on your type of gaming chair, you might ask yourself if this is worth spending.
The answer to that is Yes! An ordinary chair does not have the right padding, elevation, and comfort that a gaming chair can offer. Gamers who spend most of their days on ordinary chairs usually experience back pains and other physical discomfort.
So, why endure all that when you can play comfortably on a gaming chair?
Choosing the right kind of gaming chair would vary depending on the type of games you play. There are different kinds of gaming chairs you could choose from. These include:
1. Racer Gaming Chair
If you are the type of gamer who is into racing, then you should look into a gaming racing chair. A racer gaming chair offers features almost similar to that of a real car. It includes a steering wheel, a shift knob, and pedals. Other racing gaming are designed to look just like a real race car chair.
Another advantageous feature of a racer gaming chair is that its parts are adjustable and could fit to your preferred distance. A racer gaming chair is the ideal chair to achieve that authentic racing experience.
2. PC Gaming Chair
This kind of gaming chair is not very different from an office chair. It has a headrest, back padding, and arm rest. If you are not into any specific type of games, then this chair is ideal. This type of chair ensures the best comfort for long hours of gaming. You can even bend back for almost 180 degrees without tilting over.
3. Rocker Gaming Chair (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZAn1sAEZbo)
This gaming chair is L-shaped with its own headrest, back padding, and arm rest. One feature that makes this chair unique is that it does not have wheels or a pedestal.
It is simply laid on the floor, making you sit comfortably as you play Additional features also include a built-in speaker, a subwoofer, stereo inputs and other advanced gaming features.
This is considered to be the most comfortable gaming chair since you could just lay back and relax while you play your game.
4. Pedestal Gaming Chair
This gaming chair is similar to the rocker gaming chair except that it has a pedestal underneath it. This is for gamers who are more comfortable playing on an elevated disposition. This can be ideal for gamers who would like to move a lot while playing.
Deciding on the type of gaming chair you want is just one thing. What is really crucial in choosing the ideal gaming chair is its features. If it is your first time to buy your own gaming chair, you should know that there are a lot of features you should consider. The features you ought to consider are as follows:
Gaming chairs could be made up of polyurethane, cloth, leather, vinyl and others. You need to check if the materials used in the covers and paddings of the gaming chair are in the highest quality. Ask the manufacturer or the seller about the materials used for its covers, pads, and even its pedestal.
You have to keep in mind that the greater its quality, the longer you get to keep it. Considering how much comfort a gaming chair gives you should be a top priority when choosing your own gaming chair.
For a more comfortable chair, you ought to choose those with excellent padding systems to cushion you during those long hours of playing. With a good and comfortable chair, you could achieve maximum gaming experience.
You would not want to spend good money for a gaming chair that would just give you back pains in the long run.
This is something to look into if you are into chairs with wireless connectivity. You should never forget to check if the gaming chair is compatible with the gaming device you are using. A good gaming chair usually works well with PC, Mac, XBox, Playstation and other gaming systems.
If you are into authentic gaming experience, then you should look for vibration features. It gives better effects and stimulation to gamers if the vibration feature is included.
This feature would depend on the kind of gamer you are. If you are the type of gamer who moves a lot, you could choose a gaming chair without arm rests. If you happen to be a gamer who enjoys gaming accessories but wants to keep it neat, then you could choose gaming chairs with pockets attached to them.
You ought to choose a gaming chair suitable to your living space. This means that you do not choose a gaming chair too big for your place. However,if your place is just too small for any of the usual gaming chairs, you could choose a foldable type to maximize the space left in your place.
Before you get to do any buying, you must plan your budget. If you are looking for more advanced features, then you could prepare a bigger budget for a gaming chair. If you are a bit short in cash but would need a gaming chair badly, then you could always adjust your standards of a gaming chair and buy one with simple features.
You need to make sure you get the quality you are paying for. If not, it would be a waste of money on your part.
Buying your very own gaming chair is an investment. Thus, it is very important not to miss out any of the features mentioned above. Checking for your preferred features is never a waste of time since it helps you choose a gaming chair that would give you maximum gaming experience. Otherwise, you would regret not doing so.
Remember that it is only you who get to deal with the consequences of your choice of a gaming chair. So, better choose wisely.
I always had the trust in the products even before buying it, when I first heard about it one of the influencers I follow. Dushi's products are the best that one can always do for their hair. My hair loved them and I am undoubtedly gonna stick. Thank you Dushi!
Cherie Bobbins creates an authentic account of motherhood from the front-lines with a central theme of empowering other mothers through Cherie's first hand experiences.
Her aim for every piece of content created is to serve someone, sparking them to exclaim, “OMG, Cherie Bobbins totally gets me, it’s exactly what I needed and I am not alone!”
Residing in Melbourne, experiencing four seasons in one day, Cherie has had an overflowing, clean basket of laundry on rotation since January 2015.
Cherie is a life hacker, professional laundry dodger and mother of two.
To tell you childbirth is a unique experience would be underselling it.
Heard of that saying ‘Lady to ghetto in 0.5 seconds’? Couldn’t ring more true.
Dad: I wouldn’t mind some drinks sometime, what are you doing this evening?”
3. “Out of all my births the one funny thing I remember is when I needed to be examined. I’m there legs wide open and in walks a 6ft plus, black man with hands like shovels. I stared at his hands for a good 5 mins until he said “Is there a problem?” to which I proceeded to tell him “I need an internal not splitting in half and he wasn’t getting near me with them shovels.”
4. “My husband told me when I was breathing the laughing gas I screamed “I’m lady Darth Vader!” as I was pushing. Then I asked the doctor if he felt my tonsils when he has his arm up there.”
5. My mum said, “What did I have?” and the nurse said, “You haven’t had anything yet, dear.” She was high on gas, my mum…”
6. “I asked for my cat and when the midwife came in she looked like Rihanna. I was informed afterwards that I said “OMG Rihanna you so need to dump Chris brown.’”
7. “My last labour was my VBAC and 4th birth with the previous 3 being sections. I was overcome with emotion and felt great that I had done it and I said very loudly ‘omg I’ve done it! I’ve pushed a baby out of my vagina!’ And unfortunately I think I repeated myself about 4 times. Cringe!”
8. “I don’t mind you being here but I don’t know who that man is over there.” Apparently I said this to the midwife and was looking at my OH!! Needless to say he was not amused. I don’t recall saying it though!’”
9. “I kept asking my husband to remember to buy the “special sauces” – goodness knows what that was about and I told the anaesthetist that I loved him.”
10. “Also, I said whilst being stitched up ( once again, I blame the gas and air)… “Please don’t make me a virgin again, it wasn’t a pleasant experience last time” To which the doctor replied, well, I’ve never heard that one before!!!”
11. “Towards the end of labour a new midwife came on shift. She came really close to me and all I could smell was cheese and onion crisps I don’t know why I said this but I said at the top of my voice “your breath stinks” and then threw up.”
12. “With dd2 she was back to back and fast! Luckily, I was already in hospital waiting to be induced the following morning. I started crying to the mw that my oh was going to miss it then when pushing I kept screaming LOUDLY that “my vagina is going to explode!!!” As well as yelling at the mw to wipe my bum as I was terrified I would get poop on the baby’s head.”
13. “Little man was delivered onto me when he was born and I exclaimed “Oooo he smells of my bits” I didn’t mean my ‘bits’ I meant my insides as he had that bloody, meaty smell.”
14. “Once I’d delivered my my little boy, I turned to my OH and told him we were immediately booking him in for a vasectomy. When I had to deliver my placenta, I asked if she’d taken my kidney out.”
15. “My second was a natural birth, no gas & air nothing! I kept saying “I’m so sorry I know I sound like a cow” I must of said it a million times, the worse part I actually remember saying it & sounding like it.”
16. Something to keep in mind before falling pregnant, once you are pregnant there is no way going around giving birth;
“Patient fully dilated, started pushing, then changed her mind. “I don’t wanna do this, I’m going the f**k home.” And then tried to get off the table.”
17. “My wife told me, in a satanic voice, to “get better ice chips, these suck!”. I am not sure what the quality issue was, but I ran and got her a different cup full.”
18. “I was high on meds at the time, I was begging for BBQ ribs in between contractions. “C’mon, honey! The nurses will never know!” They were standing right there.”
19. “Anesthesiologists are angels straight from heaven.”
20. “I was high on gas and air and could hear my baby crying shortly after he was born (I was in the process of being stitched up) and I told him to hang in and we’d go for a walk in a minute as I was just looking for his collar and lead. Apparently, I thought he was the dog and needed walking.”
21. “My mum was trying to get me on the birthing ball and I said ‘what if my lips stick to it?’. Her response was, ‘no darling you sit on it not put ur face on it.’ …oh dear she didn’t realise I meant the down there lips.”
22. “While being examined, I yelled I was a person not a cow and that the whole arm didn’t need to go up. I asked my midwife to sing soft kitty to me (Big Bang Theory fans will know what I mean) and she did.”
23. “Once he shot out I needed stitches and had about 10 different people looking down there. I asked if anyone was going to buy me dinner as it all seemed a bit forward for a 1st date!”
24. “As I was being stitched up after delivery, the midwife cut off some excess skin, (tmi I know). My OH asked me when everyone had left the room if I’d be able to feel it when we had sex again because she’d just cut my clitoris off.”
25. “My first labour, ‘the meat and potato pies are burning, sob, sob, somebody please help me the pies are burning.’ I was very aware of repeating it over and over again but couldn’t keep my mouth shut!”
26. “With my first, I was induced and had pethidine, unfortunately, had to have stitches after. A very nice anaesthetist (man) attended to do the stitches and I said to him “it’s been a long time since someone spent that much attention down there”. Just to add both my husband and mother were present.”
27. “My mother’s labour was extremely short, I was born within an hour. So that means that she went from experiencing minimal pain, to extreme pain with little time to adjust. When my dad was driving her to the hospital, he unfortunately had to stop for gas. He went into pay, and just then an elderly man in a wheelchair stopped him, asking him to buy cigarettes for him as the store was not wheelchair accessible. My mom then proceeded to lean out the window, yelling ‘DONT HELP THE CRIPPLE’.”
28. “My mum apparently said, upon viewing my brother whose head and face had become rather misshapen during his protracted journey down the birth canal. ‘Noooo! Put it back in!'”
Got a funny labour story? Tell us in the comments!