The best shampoo for blondes! honestly the whole range
Got yellow tones? SO DID I!
If you want to get rid of them i cannot recommend the silver shine range enough!! this works wonders.
The smell. is to die for.
ive never used anything as good as this product.
(i suck at photos so had to steal one off his facebook)
But the result is the same. yellow brassy gone!
The Busy Kid Weekly Jobs Planner helps my kids select the jobs and chores they are going to complete for the week. If they do them all, they get their pocket money! Fully magnetised and really easy to use. It's so simple and they actually love helping.
Cherie Bobbins creates an authentic account of motherhood from the front-lines with a central theme of empowering other mothers through Cherie's first hand experiences.
Her aim for every piece of content created is to serve someone, sparking them to exclaim, “OMG, Cherie Bobbins totally gets me, it’s exactly what I needed and I am not alone!”
Residing in Melbourne, experiencing four seasons in one day, Cherie has had an overflowing, clean basket of laundry on rotation since January 2015.
Cherie is a life hacker, professional laundry dodger and mother of two.
To tell you childbirth is a unique experience would be underselling it.
Heard of that saying ‘Lady to ghetto in 0.5 seconds’? Couldn’t ring more true.
Dad: I wouldn’t mind some drinks sometime, what are you doing this evening?”
3. “Out of all my births the one funny thing I remember is when I needed to be examined. I’m there legs wide open and in walks a 6ft plus, black man with hands like shovels. I stared at his hands for a good 5 mins until he said “Is there a problem?” to which I proceeded to tell him “I need an internal not splitting in half and he wasn’t getting near me with them shovels.”
4. “My husband told me when I was breathing the laughing gas I screamed “I’m lady Darth Vader!” as I was pushing. Then I asked the doctor if he felt my tonsils when he has his arm up there.”
5. My mum said, “What did I have?” and the nurse said, “You haven’t had anything yet, dear.” She was high on gas, my mum…”
6. “I asked for my cat and when the midwife came in she looked like Rihanna. I was informed afterwards that I said “OMG Rihanna you so need to dump Chris brown.’”
7. “My last labour was my VBAC and 4th birth with the previous 3 being sections. I was overcome with emotion and felt great that I had done it and I said very loudly ‘omg I’ve done it! I’ve pushed a baby out of my vagina!’ And unfortunately I think I repeated myself about 4 times. Cringe!”
8. “I don’t mind you being here but I don’t know who that man is over there.” Apparently I said this to the midwife and was looking at my OH!! Needless to say he was not amused. I don’t recall saying it though!’”
9. “I kept asking my husband to remember to buy the “special sauces” – goodness knows what that was about and I told the anaesthetist that I loved him.”
10. “Also, I said whilst being stitched up ( once again, I blame the gas and air)… “Please don’t make me a virgin again, it wasn’t a pleasant experience last time” To which the doctor replied, well, I’ve never heard that one before!!!”
11. “Towards the end of labour a new midwife came on shift. She came really close to me and all I could smell was cheese and onion crisps I don’t know why I said this but I said at the top of my voice “your breath stinks” and then threw up.”
12. “With dd2 she was back to back and fast! Luckily, I was already in hospital waiting to be induced the following morning. I started crying to the mw that my oh was going to miss it then when pushing I kept screaming LOUDLY that “my vagina is going to explode!!!” As well as yelling at the mw to wipe my bum as I was terrified I would get poop on the baby’s head.”
13. “Little man was delivered onto me when he was born and I exclaimed “Oooo he smells of my bits” I didn’t mean my ‘bits’ I meant my insides as he had that bloody, meaty smell.”
14. “Once I’d delivered my my little boy, I turned to my OH and told him we were immediately booking him in for a vasectomy. When I had to deliver my placenta, I asked if she’d taken my kidney out.”
15. “My second was a natural birth, no gas & air nothing! I kept saying “I’m so sorry I know I sound like a cow” I must of said it a million times, the worse part I actually remember saying it & sounding like it.”
16. Something to keep in mind before falling pregnant, once you are pregnant there is no way going around giving birth;
“Patient fully dilated, started pushing, then changed her mind. “I don’t wanna do this, I’m going the f**k home.” And then tried to get off the table.”
17. “My wife told me, in a satanic voice, to “get better ice chips, these suck!”. I am not sure what the quality issue was, but I ran and got her a different cup full.”
18. “I was high on meds at the time, I was begging for BBQ ribs in between contractions. “C’mon, honey! The nurses will never know!” They were standing right there.”
19. “Anesthesiologists are angels straight from heaven.”
20. “I was high on gas and air and could hear my baby crying shortly after he was born (I was in the process of being stitched up) and I told him to hang in and we’d go for a walk in a minute as I was just looking for his collar and lead. Apparently, I thought he was the dog and needed walking.”
21. “My mum was trying to get me on the birthing ball and I said ‘what if my lips stick to it?’. Her response was, ‘no darling you sit on it not put ur face on it.’ …oh dear she didn’t realise I meant the down there lips.”
22. “While being examined, I yelled I was a person not a cow and that the whole arm didn’t need to go up. I asked my midwife to sing soft kitty to me (Big Bang Theory fans will know what I mean) and she did.”
23. “Once he shot out I needed stitches and had about 10 different people looking down there. I asked if anyone was going to buy me dinner as it all seemed a bit forward for a 1st date!”
24. “As I was being stitched up after delivery, the midwife cut off some excess skin, (tmi I know). My OH asked me when everyone had left the room if I’d be able to feel it when we had sex again because she’d just cut my clitoris off.”
25. “My first labour, ‘the meat and potato pies are burning, sob, sob, somebody please help me the pies are burning.’ I was very aware of repeating it over and over again but couldn’t keep my mouth shut!”
26. “With my first, I was induced and had pethidine, unfortunately, had to have stitches after. A very nice anaesthetist (man) attended to do the stitches and I said to him “it’s been a long time since someone spent that much attention down there”. Just to add both my husband and mother were present.”
27. “My mother’s labour was extremely short, I was born within an hour. So that means that she went from experiencing minimal pain, to extreme pain with little time to adjust. When my dad was driving her to the hospital, he unfortunately had to stop for gas. He went into pay, and just then an elderly man in a wheelchair stopped him, asking him to buy cigarettes for him as the store was not wheelchair accessible. My mom then proceeded to lean out the window, yelling ‘DONT HELP THE CRIPPLE’.”
28. “My mum apparently said, upon viewing my brother whose head and face had become rather misshapen during his protracted journey down the birth canal. ‘Noooo! Put it back in!'”
Got a funny labour story? Tell us in the comments!