You’ve tried everything in your power to take out those nasty dirt off your favourite shoes, but nothing seemed to work. Well, this woman just found the solution — and it’s so simple!
Sarah Tracey, from Dallas, Texas, who calls herself a ‘miracle worker’, has been praised for her simple cleaning hack to restore a dirty pair of sneakers and make it look brand new.
In her Twitter post, Sarah has made the amazing transformation using just baking soda and detergent.
Sarah said that to get that squeaky clean shoes, just follow these simple steps.
1. Rinse the shoes with water.
2. With a ratio of 1:1.5 baking soda to detergent, scrub the cleaning mix into the shoes using a toothbrush.
3. Let the shoes sit for a while before rinsing it again.
4. Throw the shoes into the washing machine.
5. Take it out of the washer and dust it with baby powder.
6. Leave it to dry.
Sarah posted a before and after photo of her pair of shoes to prove her ‘miracle.’
I am a miracle worker pic.twitter.com/BeivqBtdrv
“” halloween queen (@sarahtraceyy) October 15, 2017
Her post has been like more than 9,500 times and retweeted over 1,300 times, with some people asking for advice. She revealed to one follower that she went for a detergent with extra ‘stain remover’ properties.
So, the next time you soil your shoes, cleaning it is as easy as ABC!
Do you have your own ways of cleaning your shoes? Share it with us!