The parade of Easter bonnets is a quintessential part of Easter.
However, that doesn’t stop us forgetting it almost every year and staying up until the wee hours to attempt to create some stunning Easter headgear.
This year, be a little bit more prepared by actually allowing the glue to dry on your, or your child’s, creation before they head out into the Easter bonnet parade. Yeah we know, craft isn’t for everyone. However, we hope you can find some inspiration from these awesome Easter bonnets. Happy glueing!
1. OMG the cutest flowers and bunny ears!
2. A simple Easter DIY using an existing hat and some hot glue!
3. Spring has definitely sprung for this hat!
4. A prehistorically good Easter bonnet, that’s for sure!
5. We love the colours of this one!
More cutesy Easter bonnets next page…