It’s almost Elf on the Shelf season once again!
This staple Christmas decoration is almost always present in every home, most predictable on top of the,
well, shelf. But wait, you don’t have to limit yourself to the fireplace! Let your creativity flow freely and take inspiration from these totes hilarious elf on the shelf ideas. If you don’t have one – grab one HERE!
How are you setting up your Elf on the Shelf this year?
1. Elf on the Shelf fishing on the toilet via asmallsnippet.com
2. Riding a not-so-hot air balloon
via cwazytown.com via foododdity.com
4. This should be a nice surprise for someone who always needs a midnight snack! via vitamin-ha.com
5. Look closely to see Thomas the Train’s look of perseverance. via thebakingsheet.blogspot.com
6. What about a musically-inclined elf? Drummers are said to be sexy. via buzzfeed.com
7. And when you can’t decide between Halloween and Christmas. via pinterest.com
8. I guess Christmas wins this time. Nothing like a Christmasy toilet bowl to start the day.
9. If you want to be a hilarious mum and a Pinterest star at the same time, try this.
10. Your guests will have a field day photographing this one. via wimp.com
11. Every single element of this Elf setup is p-e-r-f-e-c-t. It makes me jealous! via pinterest.co.uk
NEXT PAGE: More mischievous elves on the shelf!
12. Bring out the, err, colourful side of your Elf with sprinkles. Glitter is optional.
13. Harry Potter hangover? Relive the glory with your Elf: a not-so-free elf.
14. Bababa-babanana! Minions can be annoying, but these minion ‘nanas are adorbs.
15. If you’re dreaming of a White Christmas, live your dream using Elf and Woody. via worldofweeks.com
15. If you have a My Little Pony fan at home, put the ponies to brilliant use. via buzzfeed.com
16. Who knew Elf took baths? Those marshmallow suds look yummy and luxurious.
17. No My Little Pony at home? Use your kid’s Cars figures then and make a modern sleigh!
18. Another perfect Elf setup to surprise (or scare!) a midnight snacker! via skinnymom.com
19. This is such an adorable way to get a little child (even more) excited for Christmas.
20. Who doesn’t want to play a prank on her sleeping hubby? Elf is the perfect accomplice.
22. A Ninja Elf is certainly more awesome than a fat Santa going down the chimney! via pinterest.com
Need to buy an Elf for this year?
Grab one HERE!