Terms and Conditions of Entry for Competitions & Promotions
Definition: Stay at Home Mum is known as “The Sponsor”
Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these conditions of entry, this information will be contained within the competition announcement. Where the information below conflicts with the competition announcement, the competition announcement is correct.
1. The Promotion and Prize – The prize is stated in the competition announcement. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within Australia no later than 12 weeks. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. Stay at Home Mum Pty Ltd Sponsor is solely responsible for all postage of prizes. Stay at Home Mum Pty Ltd endeavour to do everything in our power to ensure the prize is fulfilled.
2. Promotion Period – The competition or promotion starts and finishes at the time listed in the competition announcement.
3. Entries – We will accept only 1 entry per person, unless otherwise indicated in the competition announcement.
4. How to Enter – Instructions on how to enter are contained within the competition announcement.
5. Exclusions – Open to legal residents of Australia who are 18 or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and members of their immediate families and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Game of Skill or win a prize.
6. Winner Selection – The winner of the Game of Skill will be selected in a game of skill draw from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. All decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on or about 48 hours after the game of skill drawing. Potential winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 90 days of notification. Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture within one week of email sent. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively “the Prize Claim Documents”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. Always ensure you check your Spam/Junk email folder after a competition has finished as SAHM does not take any responsibility for email notifications to winners should these notifications transfer to the winner’s Spam/Junk folder.
7. Facebook Disclaimer – Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
8. No Purchase Necessary – No purchases are necessary to enter or win any of our competitions. A purchase does not improve your chances of winning. Void where prohibited by law.
9. Game of Skill – Unless the competition announcement advises otherwise, all competitions on the Stay at Home Mums website are run as a game of skill. By participating in the Game of Skill, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judge. This may be a representative of Stay at Home Mum Pty Ltd or a representative of the Sponsor. The decision shall be final and binding in all respects.
10. Robots – Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organisations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/Game of Skill subscription notification and/or entering services, will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official time keeper for this Game of Skill.
11. Privacy – All entrants acknowledge that if they are chosen as a winner, certain of their personally identifying information may be disclosed to third parties at least as required by law, including, without limitation, on a winner’s list. All personal information submitted as part of the Game of Skill may be shared by and between the Promotion Entities, and each of the Promotion Entities will use such information in accordance with their respective independent online privacy policies. The winner’s first initial and surname will also be listed on the competition blog as the official winner.
12. Limitation of Liability – Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the Game of Skill or by any technical or human error, which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Game of Skill. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any misdirected or lost mail, or any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay of operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating downloading materials in the Game of Skill. If, for any reason, the Game of Skill is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Game of Skill, then Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Game of Skill. In such event, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, perform the random drawing from among all eligible Entries received prior to or after such cancellation, suspension, or modification. In the event of a dispute concerning who registered online to participate in the Game of Skill, the registration will be declared to have been made by the authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an internet provider, online service provider, or other organisation (e.g., business, education institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
13. Winner’s List – To obtain a copy of any legally required winners list or a copy of the Official Rules, send the applicable request and a self-addressed, stamped, envelope to Stay at Home Mum Pty Ltd, PO Box 3050 Gympie Q 4570. Requests must be received no later than 48 hours + 6 months after the end of the promotion.
14. The Sponsor – The sponsor is declared in the competition announcement.
15. Vote Swap – It is illegal to VOTE SWAP. Stay at Home Mum reserves the right to check that you have entered the competition legally. If we feel that you are a fraud, or hold a Fake Email, Facebook Profile or similar, then your entry is invalid.
16. Final Decision – Stay at Home Mum has the final decision on who WINS and who has an eligible entry.