This post is brought to you by Godfreys
I’ve had a few vacuums over the years. But I have only bought one brand of vacuum with my own money and that brand is a Hoover.
It was the only vacuum I have owned that would get labrador hair out of my rugs. And if you have ever owned a lab – you know how hard that is!
This vacuums shits on Dyson Vacuum Cleaners. My old Dyson is now in the shed… I’ve never been a fan..
So when Hoover sent me a Hoover React to try, I was super excited! You see this isn’t the larger family style big vacuum like my other Hoover. This is the handstick version. Handsticks are super popular at the moment because they are just so much easier to use than the old style vacuum that you have to drag around the house.
The Hoover React has a rechargeable battery that just plugs into a charger (just like a camera) – so no cords (yippee!)
You don’t need to change the settings from carpet to floors as it senses the change automatically. I have raw timber floors in my home – and rugs because I’m not a fan of carpet. And as soon as the Hoover moved from the timber floors to the rug – it really started ‘Gunning it’ on the rugs. AND – most importantly to me – like its predecessor it got lab hair out of the rug.
Another reason I love stick vacs as opposed to the older versions is that the kids are more inclined to actually use it. It isn’t too heavy for them – and they have no excuse now to vacuum up those cookie crumbs next to their bed (grrrrr).
Like all top of the range vacuums, it comes with all the attachments one could ever wish for:
- A Deep Cleaning Powerhead – which in our family is the permanent attachment.
- A ‘Brush Off’ mode to prevent dirt and debris scattering on hard floors.
- LED headlights – because headlights on a vacuum make little boys more inclined to use it like a truck!
- It has a run time of 23 minutes – which is really all the vacuum cleaning one wants to do in one sitting…..
We have good news!
Hoover currently offers an ADDITIONAL battery valued at $149.95 with every purchase of a Hoover Stickvac!
But wait there’s more.. MORE GOOD NEWS!
We’re having a giveaway!
One lucky winner will receive a prize pack with a total value of $848.99 and it includes a Hoover React Advantage Handstick and the limited time offer $149.95 bonus battery!
Here are more details about the competition:
- This competition will run from 12:00am AEST 20/09/2018, to 11:59pm AEST 04/10/2018.
- The winner will be notified via email or phone, and winners may be published on Facebook.
- The winner has 90 days to claim their prize or it will be forfeited and given to a runner up.
- This competition is open to Australian Residents only.
- This competition is open for entrants 18 years and older.
- We will accept only one entry per person.
- Godfreys, Stay at Home Mum and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- We release Facebook from any liability in relation to the competition, and advise that none of our competitions are sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Please refer to our Competition Terms & Conditions page for full details.
- The winner will be determined by skill of answering the question by staff of Stay at Home Mum.