The simple things in life are often the best, and these 2-Ingredient Coconut Cookies are a great example of that.
These are a brilliant little school snack, press a chocolate drop into the top and they may not even realise these cookies aren’t full of sugar!’ They’re a perfect school snack too because they don’t contain nuts!
Made with just two ingredients, these cookies are a perfect balance of good fats and natural sugars.
We often make a big batch and throw them in the freezer for eating later.
You can also pop them in lunch boxes where they tend to ‘harden’, making them perfect for recess or even a cold evening snack.
This recipe is Grain-Free Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Freezer-Safe. Keep in the fridge for three days, or the freezer for one month.
For more a bunch more quick and healthy recipes, grab your free eBook from StaceyClare.com!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Large Banana ripe
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- Add the banana to a blender with the toasted coconut. Pulse until the mixture comes together and the coconut is fine.
- Shape the mixture into discs and space apart evenly on the baking tray.
- If the mixture is runny, spoon it onto the tray.
- Bake the cookies until golden (approximately 25 minutes).