Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 5 Eggs
- 300 grams Nutella
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Get a stand mixer and put in 5 eggs. Beat it until it’s light and fluffy. About 5 minutes.
- Get a large mixing bowl and pour the egg in, then add the Nutella. Mix and fold it through.
- Get a cake tin, grease it, and pour the mixture in.
- Preheat your oven to 160 degrees Celsius or 320 degrees Fahrenheit. Leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Once done, leave it out to cool for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.