3 Ingredient Basic Vanilla Fudge
Basic Vanilla Fudge is a sweet favourite with most people, there is no baking and at makes for a simple gift idea. This recipe only has three ingredients – so yes it is a bit of a ‘cheat’s’ recipe – but the end result will still be the same, delicious, delectable, sweet sweet fudge!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 175 grams Butter softened
- 1/2 Tin Condensed Milk
- 800 grams Icing Sugar
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and condensed milk and mix until smooth.
- Gradually add the sieved icing sugar, continually mixing. Turn onto a board and knead until smooth.
- Roll tablespoonfuls into balls and place on a tray.
- Cover with a tea towel and leave to dry and harden overnight.
- Add 75 grams sieved cocoa powder with the icing sugar to make Super Simple Chocolate Fudge.