3 Ingredient Basic Vanilla Fudge
Basic Vanilla Fudge is a sweet favourite with most people, there is no baking and at makes for a simple gift idea. This recipe only has three ingredients – so yes it is a bit of a ‘cheat’s’ recipe – but the end result will still be the same, delicious, delectable, sweet sweet fudge!
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 175 grams Butter softened
- 1/2 Tin Condensed Milk
- 800 grams Icing Sugar
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and condensed milk and mix until smooth.
- Gradually add the sieved icing sugar, continually mixing. Turn onto a board and knead until smooth.
- Roll tablespoonfuls into balls and place on a tray.
- Cover with a tea towel and leave to dry and harden overnight.
- Add 75 grams sieved cocoa powder with the icing sugar to make Super Simple Chocolate Fudge.