This 3-Minute Recipe for Dark Chocolate Fudge was submitted by a SAHM reader who is clearly a lady after our own heart.
It’s a super simple recipe that is guaranteed to hit the spot if you’ve got a chocolate craving, or you forgot you were supposed to bring a dessert! All the ladies here at SAHM are fans of a quick dessert, particularly a chocolate one, and it seems our readers are much the same.
If you’re an inventive cook there are a lot of things you can do with this recipe, from adding additional flavours, like peanut butter, to topping with fresh fruits like a crushed raspberry ganache. We ate ours plain, with raspberries on the side!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 400 grams Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Semi-sweet Dark Chocolate Chip
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Grease a square pan and line with baking paper. It's always good to allow the paper to overhang because it makes it easy to remove the fudge once it's set and ready to be cut.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat chocolate chips along with the sweetened condensed milk on high for 1 minute. Watch it carefully as your microwave might be more powerful.
- After a minute heating, let it sit for 1 minute, then stir to combine. If the mixture still isn't smooth, continue to heat in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until the chocolate is completely melted and combined.
- Stir in vanilla extract then pour fudge into prepared pan. The fudge needs to be cooled completely before it's cut into 2-3cm squares, and you can pop it into the fridge to speed this process up.
- Store in an airtight container. In warmer climates fudge will need to be refrigerated.