Bored and got nothing to do on a winter night?
Try this Rice Cooker Banana Cake recipe in your rice cooker!
You’ll never know how wonderful a rice cooker is until you try this! The cake is soft and fluffy! Perfect to warming up with a cuppa!
Recipe video from Cooking Club Co. FB Page
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 3 Banana ripe, large
- 1/2 cup Melted Butter
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 and 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1 gram Salt
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a mixing bowl, mash bananas. Do not over mash. Leaving small chunks are okay. Add butter, milk, vanilla extract and egg. Mix until well combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, brown sugar, cinnamon powder and salt. Mixed until the batter has a uniform and thick, creamy consistency. Do not over mix!
- Lightly coat rice pot with vegetable oil. Pour batter evenly into the rice pot. Start the cooker.
- Some rice cookers may take more than one cooking cycles. Once your first cycle is completed, poke a toothpick into the center of the cake. If toothpick comes out clean, the cake is cooked. Otherwise, let cool for 5 minutes, and start the cooker one more time. Repeat the process until cake is cooked through. Let the cake cool completely before serving. Enjoy!