time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Dried Herbs
- 4 Chicken Breasts whole with skin and fat removed
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Light Sour Cream
- 1/2 cup Flaked Almonds
- 1 tsp Dried Herbs
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Coat the chicken breasts lightly with sour cream.
- Mix the almonds, grated cheese and dried herbs/spices together and roll the chicken in the dry mixture.
- Make sure the chicken is well-coated.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow oven proof tray or dish and bake for 20 to 30 mins or until chicken is cooked and golden brown.