Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Dried Herbs
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Coat the chicken breasts lightly with sour cream.
- Mix the almonds, grated cheese and dried herbs/spices together and roll the chicken in the dry mixture.
- Make sure the chicken is well-coated.
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow oven proof tray or dish and bake for 20 to 30 mins or until chicken is cooked and golden brown.