This Apple and Sour Cream Slice is one heavenly dessert. Sweet, tangy melt-in-your-mouth deliciousness.
We love how well apple and sour cream go together. The two layers just complement each other so well!
This Apple and Sour Cream Slice recipe serves 6 people – it’s perfect with afternoon tea and will keep your guests happy! Plus, it is super easy to make! I like to sprinkle this one with cinnamon sugar on top or when I’m in the mood for something less sweet, then I sprinkle it with just cinnamon. Let us know how this recipe went for you!
PS. I have tried this with pears instead of apples and it’s also super tasty!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Butter Cake Mix (340 Grams)
- 1 cup Coconut desiccated
- 400 grams Apple Pieces Canned
- 1 tbsp Cinammon Or Cinammon Sugar
- 1 Butter (125 Grams)
- 1 Sour Light Cream (300 Grams)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Grease a 20 cm square cake pan, line with baking paper.
- Combine the cake mix, coconut and melted butter, press into baking tin and cook for 15 min or until lightly browned, cool slightly.
- Spread apple over base evenly then spread sour cream over the top, sprinkle cinnamon sugar over and cook for 20 minutes at 180 degrees or until sour cream is set.
- Cool in pan and slice into squares