Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Rolled oats
- 400 grams Apple Filling (whatever size you want - depending on how many people you are serving)
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar extra
- 3/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp Butter melted
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Mix the pie apples and 1 tablespoon of the brown sugar together and place in the bottom of a pie dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix the rolled oats, brown sugar and melted butter.
- Press the mixture on top of the apples to form a crust.
- Place in oven for about 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and crunchy.