time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Rolled oats
- 400 grams Apple Filling (whatever size you want - depending on how many people you are serving)
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar extra
- 3/4 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tbsp Butter melted
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. Mix the pie apples and 1 tablespoon of the brown sugar together and place in the bottom of a pie dish.
- In a separate bowl, mix the rolled oats, brown sugar and melted butter.
- Press the mixture on top of the apples to form a crust.
- Place in oven for about 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and crunchy.