Apple Slice Cake
Apple Slice Cake only has five very simple ingredients.
It’s kind of a cake, kind of a slice, and totally delicious! It’s also super easy!
Everyone will love this comforting apple creation. If you don’t have cinnamon mixed spice works great too!
Serve Apple Slice Cake with double cream or eat it hot with custard and ice cream!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Butter, melted
- Egg, lightly beaten
- 4 Apples, Peeled And Diced
- 2 1/4 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Sugar
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 160 grams Butter, Melted
- 1 large Egg, Lightly Beaten
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
How to Make Apple Slice:
- Preheat oven to 180 °C
- Grease and line a 25 cm square cake tin
- Place apples, sugar and cinnamon in a large bowl and mix well
- Add flour and combine
- Add butter and egg and combine
- Place in a cake tin and gently press the mixture down
- Bake for 45 mins or until no longer doughy in the centre