time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Egg, lightly beaten
- 2 Puff Pastry sheets, thawed
- 1 cup Canned Pie Apple
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar packed
- 3/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 tsp Sugar for decoration
- 1 cup Egg, Lightly Beaten
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees and line baking tray/s with baking paper.
- Take the slightly thawed pastry and cut into eight squares (quartering each pastry sheet).
- In a bowl combine the apple, brown sugar and cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Divide filling evenly in each pastry square, making sure not to overfill. Fold the pastry squares over, making them triangles, and seal by pressing on the edges to close.
- Pop your turnovers on the prepared trays. Brush the tops with egg and sprinkle with the remaining sugar. Bake for around 10 minutes before turning trays around, then bake for another 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack, serve warm.