time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 1 tsp Sunflower Oil
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 2 Chicken Thigh Fillets (approx 175g) trimmed and cut into pieces 200g sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 8 Dried Apricots chopped
- 400 ml Chicken Stock
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat the oil in a pan and saute the onion for 4 minutes or until softened but not coloured.
- Add the chunks of chicken thigh and sauté for about 2 minutes.
- Add the sweet potato and sauté for one minute.
- Add the chopped apricots and pour over the chicken stock.
- Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer for about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Blend to a puree.