|Receive SAHM articles like this Daily|
|Receive SAHM articles like this Weekly|
We love avocados and this Avocado and Chorizo Toast with Balsamic Glaze recipe is a great appetizer. Chorizo and avocado combined with Balsamic offers a unique flavour experience with every bite. Delicious and crunchy!
This recipe uses D’Orsogna’s Deli Fresh Spicy Chorizo — this is also my favourite brand to use in almost all of my chorizo-based recipes. Each resealable folding pack holds full-size deli-style chorizo cuts (perfect for those who value taste and convenience!) and is exclusively available in Woolworths.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Baguette cut into ½ inch slices
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 Salt
- 8 D'Orsogna Deli Fresh Spicy Chorizo 80-gram pack
- 2 medium Avocados
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Glaze
- 1 Red Pepper crushed
- Prepare the oven and set it to grill.
- Brush the baguette slices with olive oil all over, then sprinkle with salt.
- Place baguette slices on a sheet pan and toast both sides in the oven until golden brown, about three minutes per side.
- Top the toasts with an avocado slice and a folded slice of D'Orsogna Deli Fresh Spicy Chorizo.
- Add a tiny bit of salt, drizzle with balsamic over the toast and sprinkle with crushed red pepper.