|Receive SAHM articles like this Daily|
|Receive SAHM articles like this Weekly|
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Avocado
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Bacon Rashers
- 1 tsp Salt a dash, just to add taste
- 1 tsp Pepper a dash, just to add taste
- First, fry up your bacon. Once thoroughly cooked and cooled, crumble into pieces and set aside.
- Cut avocados in half and remove the pit. You'll also want to scoop out a bit extra of the avocado to give the eggs room to sit.
- Crack an egg into the center of each half of the avocados.
- Top each one with one piece of crumbled bacon, salt, and pepper.
- Cook in a baking dish in the oven set to 400 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your desired doneness.