Avocado Breakfast Bake
A match made in heaven… The Avocado Breakfast Bake contains three simple ingredients, avocado, bacon and eggs. I also like to give it a sprinkling of cheese on top, because let’s face it, cheese is good on about just about everything! It is not only delicious, but very very good for you!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Avocado
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Bacon Rashers
- 1 tsp Salt a dash, just to add taste
- 1 tsp Pepper a dash, just to add taste
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- First, fry up your bacon. Once thoroughly cooked and cooled, crumble into pieces and set aside.
- Cut avocados in half and remove the pit. You'll also want to scoop out a bit extra of the avocado to give the eggs room to sit.
- Crack an egg into the center of each half of the avocados.
- Top each one with one piece of crumbled bacon, salt, and pepper.
- Cook in a baking dish in the oven set to 400 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your desired doneness.