My best friend gave me this recipe as her toddler (and husband) just loves them. I made a batch of Pick N Mix Fritters and gave them to Harry and he was all over them, ripping them apart with his fancy new teeth. They are called pick-n-mix because you can make so many variations. Love ’em.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- 1 Creamed Corn
- 1 1/4 cups Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
Pick N Mix
- 1/2 Zucchini chopped
- 1/2 Onion finely diced and lightly fried
- 1 Carrot chopped
- 50 grams Bacon diced
- 1/2 cup Cheese (cheddar) grated
- 2 Shallot chopped
- Whisk milk and eggs together.
- Add other ingredients and mix until you have a smooth batter.
- Add your choice of pick-n-mix filling - or another 125g creamed corn.
- Heat frying pan (medium) with oil,
- Dollop tablespoons full of batter into the pan and cook each side until golden.