time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 12 Bacon 12 rashers
- 2 cups Flour (Plain)
- 3 tsp Baking Powder
- 75 grams Butter melted
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/4 cups Milk
- 1 cup Buttermilk (or just another ¾ cup milk)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat frypan over medium to high heat, add bacon cooking for 2 minutes on each side.
- You may need to do this in 2 or 3 batches depending on the size of your frypan.
- Cover and set bacon aside.
- Melt butter in microwave then add to milk, buttermilk, egg and vanilla and whisk together.
- Sift all dry ingredients into a mixing bowl. Pour in wet ingredients mix gradually whisking continuously.
- Place a piece bacon in the center of your frypan and pour pancake batter on top.
- Wait for the bubbles to start popping on pancake batter flip and cook other side until puffy and golden brown.
- Cook in batches over medium heat in butter (yum!) adding a small slice of butter to each batch, if the pan gets sticky.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve.
- This will make 12 pancakes and if you can stop at two it will serve 6.