Bacon and Potato Balls is a new twist on the mash potatoes that usually hits our tables in the evenings. The grown ups and kids will go nuts over these little beauties.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Bacon Rashes
- 6 Potatoes
- 1 Onion (Diced)
- 2 Bacon Rashes diced
- 6 Mushrooms Sliced
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
1. Boil potatoes in salted water, we left them unpeeled to add more flavour but it is a personal choice. Boil rapidly for 15 minutes until soft.
2. Heat large frypan over high heat, add bacon, onion, mushroom and garlic and stir until soft just browned.
3. Once potatoes are cooked, drain and mash. Add bacon mix and stir through mashed potato. Pour breadcrumbs into a small bowl.
4. Spoon 1 heaped tablespoon of mix and roll into a ball then coat in breadcrumbs. Set aside and repeat until all mix is rolled into balls.
5. Heat deep fryer to 190 degrees. Place 4-6 balls in the basket and cook until golden brown, 1-2 minutes.
Recipe Hints and Tips:
- Bacon and Potato Balls are suitable for freezing, or kept refrigerated for up to two days in an airtight container.