Bacon Wrapped Scallops
|I want to see what's trending every day with your Daily Catch Up.|
|I want a once-a-week recap with your Weekly Wrap Up.|
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp Five Spice
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1/4 tsp Sugar
- 500 grams Scallops
- 10 Rashers Of Bacon
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Five spice
- Combine all dry spices and soy,oil and sugar in bowl. Add scallops, cover and refrigerate for an hour or several.
- Cut rashes of bacon into thirds and wrap around scallops after marinated, secure with a toothpick.
- Grill on a baking tray until bacon is just browned, turning once.
Recipe Hints and Tips:
- Bacon Wrapped Scallops not suitable for freezing.
- However they can be make a day earlier and stored covered in fridge then grill just before serving.