We all know that Baileys Original Irish Cream is bloody delicious…
Like seriously, we can all enjoy it from a glass, but wait, BIG NEWS! They have just brought out a few great little products just in time for Christmas.. And they are the BOM-DIGGITY!
There’s Baileys Custard, Baileys Cream and Baileys Ice Cream…and they are super yummy! I grabbed mine from Woolworths. They are all infused with Baileys Original Irish Cream, and have that real tang that Irish Cream lovers..well.. love!
So in true experimental form, I’ve put them all together in a rather wicked dessert. Layered with crushed Maltesers and peanut butter biscuits, I hate to think how fat my thighs will get just looking at it. But OMG – it was so good – I licked the spoons in between takes… Nom nom nom nom nom!
Anyway this recipe is super easy and only takes a few minutes to put together. You can use any type of biscuit you want but don’t substitute the Maltesers, Custard or the Cream. Although the peanut biscuits give it a salty crunch which I highly recommend.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Double Thick Chocolate Custard
- 1 Baileys Original Cream (200ml)
- 1 Baileys Original Custard (200ml)
- 3/4 cup Maltesers crushed
- 4 Peanut Butter Biscuits roughly crushed
- Grab a tall clean glass. Spoon two tablespoons of the double thick chocolate custard into the glass, and flatten as much as possible.
- Top with enough crushed Maltesers to just cover the chocolate.
- Add a layer of Baileys Original Custard (2 tablespoons), then top with enough crushed peanut butter biscuits to cover the custard.
- Repeat with the chocolate custard, maltesers, then do a layer of the Baileys Original Cream - nice and thick!
- When you get to the top, grate some white chocolate on it (as many as you want!!!) - and chill until needed.