Baileys’ Chocolate Roll is another irresistible recipe that has two of our favourite things together – alcohol and chocolate. You just cant go wrong with that combination! A beautiful Baileys’ Chocolate Roll will delight every dessert lover.
Baileys’ Chocolate Roll is another irresistible recipe that has two of our favourite things together – alcohol and chocolate.
You just cant go wrong with that combination! A beautiful Baileys’ Chocolate Roll will delight every dessert lover.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 Egg Whites
- 2 Egg Yolk
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Butter softened
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cups Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Whipping Cream
- 1/4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tbsp Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup Cream
- 2 tbsp Corn Syrup
- 1 cup Chocolate Chips
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Heat oven to 175 degrees. Spray a 15 x 10 x 1 in jelly roll pan with a non-stick spray. Line pan with baking paper. Spray paper with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the egg whites at high speed until soft peaks begin to form.
- In another bowl, combine egg yolks, sugar, butter and vanilla. Beat on medium until creamy. Add the remaining ingredients and continue beating, until well blended. Fold in egg whites until just mixed in.
- Pour cake batter on to greased pan and bake for approx 10 minutes or until cake gently springs back. Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Now, loosen cake from side of the pan. While cake is still warm, carefully turn the cake upside down on a tea towel sprinkled with powdered sugar. Then, remove the baking paper from the cake.
- Use another piece of baking paper spray with non stick spray.
- Lay the paper on the cake, greased side facing cake. Starting from the short side, roll cake up with the towel very slowly. Then let it set. Seam side down until completely cooled.
- Meanwhile in a chilled bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form. Gradually add powdered sugar and Baileys liqueur.
- After the cake has cooled, carefully unroll cake and remove parchment paper.
- Spread the filling over the cake. Carefully roll the cake again using the towel to lift and roll. The cake should lay seam side down again.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl to make the glaze.
- Microwave until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth. Then, let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Pour glaze over cake roll. Finally, serve and enjoy.