Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Ice cream (optional)
- 6 Granny Smith Apples
- 50 grams Butter softened but not melted
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Chopped Nuts (walnuts pecans, cashews or macadamia
- Ice Cream (optional)
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Core the apples without going all the way through (so the topping has something to 'sit' on).
- Place the apples on a baking tray covered in baking paper - up the right way.
- In a bowl mix together the nuts, sugar and butter and 'stuff' the apples with the nut mixture.
- Bake the apples for 45 minutes or until soft and the sauce turns into a caramel.
- Serve warm with ice cream or cream.