Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Ice cream (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Core the apples without going all the way through (so the topping has something to 'sit' on).
- Place the apples on a baking tray covered in baking paper - up the right way.
- In a bowl mix together the nuts, sugar and butter and 'stuff' the apples with the nut mixture.
- Bake the apples for 45 minutes or until soft and the sauce turns into a caramel.
- Serve warm with ice cream or cream.