These are divine, they are smooth yummy custard on the inside and a delicious crunch on the outside. You have to make these, and try them for yourself before the kids get home from school!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix egg yolks and sugar together in bowl.
- Heat milk and cream in saucepan over medium heat until just before boil.
- Strain milk onto egg mix & whisk constantly until blended.
- Pour into tart cases until full, sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes.