Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Plain Chocolate biscuits
- Milk chocolate
- 250 grams Plain Chocolate Biscuits
- 100 grams Butter melted
- 500 grams Cream Cheese softened
- 1/3 cup Caster Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Frozen Raspberries defrosted
- 100 grams Milk Chocolate finely chopped
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Line a rectangle slice tin with baking paper. Crush the biscuits and mix in the melted butter. Combine well and then press the mixture over the base of the prepared pan, place in fridge to set.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth and then add the sugar. Beat for 3 - 4 minutes or until thickened.
- Add the eggs 1 at a time and beat until combined.
- Fold in raspberries and the chocolate. Pour mixture into the pan with the biscuit base.
- Bake for 40 - 50 minutes or until it is just firm.
- Cool to room temperature and then cover with plastic wrap and place back in the fridge until it has chilled.
- Lift out and cut into pieces.