Baked Oreo Cheesecake Slice
This Baked Oreo Cheesecake Slice recipe is perfect as an alternative to a birthday cake – this decadent dessert will be a winner at any party!
Don’t share it with the kids, hide in the cupboard and enjoy the chocolate and cheesecakey goodness!
Keep it in the fridge covered in plastic wrap for up to a week, if it lasts that long!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 250 grams Oreo
- 500 grams Cream Cheese softened
- 60 grams Butter melted
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 and 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs lightly beaten
- 1 Oreos extras, for decoration
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Lightly grease a springform pan and line the bottom with baking paper.
- Crush 200 grams Oreos, add melted butter and press into lined tin and refrigerate while preparing cheesecake.
- Don't press them into the bottom or it will crumble when cutting later on.
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, milk, beaten eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix with electric beaters until smooth and well combined.
- Gently pour the cheesecake mixture over the top of the Oreo base.
- Grab a few extra Oreo biscuits and lightly chop and sprinkle over the top to decorate.
- Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes or until just cooked.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes or so before gently removing the pan.
- Serve the oreo cheesecake with ice cream and cream.