Baked Oreo Cheesecake Slice
This Baked Oreo Cheesecake Slice recipe is perfect as an alternative to a birthday cake – this decadent dessert will be a winner at any party!
Don’t share it with the kids, hide in the cupboard and enjoy the chocolate and cheesecakey goodness!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Lightly grease a springform pan and line the bottom with baking paper.
- Crush 200 grams Oreos, add melted butter and press into lined tin and refrigerate while preparing cheesecake.
- Don't press them into the bottom or it will crumble when cutting later on.
- In a bowl combine the cream cheese, milk, beaten eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Mix with electric beaters until smooth and well combined.
- Gently pour the cheesecake mixture over the top of the Oreo base.
- Grab a few extra Oreo biscuits and lightly chop and sprinkle over the top to decorate.
- Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes or until just cooked.
- Let it cool for 15 minutes or so before gently removing the pan.
- Serve the oreo cheesecake with ice cream and cream.